- Home is where the heart is, isn’t it ?
- Sustainable Villages: Rural Housing for the Future
- Jo Cox MP, RIP
- We urge you to vote REMAIN on June 23rd
- Don’t forget Labour in local democracy even in Wiltshire!
- The Vale – town, coast and country – seats we need to win
- Understanding your members, the Broadlands experience
- Britain is a broad land, and Labour should organize to reflect that . . .
Monthly Archives: December 2015
Tweet In recent years my campaigning activity has been limited, but having been made redundant from local government I was able at last to play an active role at the general election this year. I hit the streets with gusto … Continue reading
Tweet A contribution to the ‘Challenging Times’ edition of SERA’s New Ground – a non-urban perspective highlighting the challenges of how we do politics and are governed. Labour needs to think through – devolution and localism, particularly in England; Labour’s … Continue reading
Tweet In June of this year I came across a BuzzFeed article 21 maps that will change how you think about Britain written by Tom Chivers. They are all interesting, some fascinating and at least the last two of particular interest to us, as … Continue reading
Tweet Posted at the One Nation website
Tweet Knebworth! Scene of many historic rock gigs, and last month an excellent Labour Party branch meeting – new, old and returning members met for an evenings discussion of ‘non-urban’ issues and how Labour could approach them on the road … Continue reading