- Home is where the heart is, isn’t it ?
- Sustainable Villages: Rural Housing for the Future
- Jo Cox MP, RIP
- We urge you to vote REMAIN on June 23rd
- Don’t forget Labour in local democracy even in Wiltshire!
- The Vale – town, coast and country – seats we need to win
- Understanding your members, the Broadlands experience
- Britain is a broad land, and Labour should organize to reflect that . . .
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Tweet How will Labour win the rural vote? I’ll some it up in three words: policy, process, and people! People with passion for the rural, for the countryside and coastal communities which help define this island nation. But first of … Continue reading
Tweet Tuesday of conference and many people are focused on the Leader’s speech, what might he say, might I get a seat in the Hall, what will the papers say, how will it feel the day after . . . … Continue reading
Tweet Today, the devolution debate continues, though often now in the guise of localism, and how labour will deliver that localism for the people of Britain. At the LGA fringe, Deborah Mattinson, founder of the polling organization Britainthinks, highlighted the … Continue reading
Tweet The conference fringe is as varied and diverse as the issues that face coast and country communities. This year with the Scottish vote the question of who decides what emerges in most fringe event discussions, be that the value of … Continue reading
One Nation Labour, for the communities of coast and country too! Labour: Coast & Country’s Conference Fringe.
Tweet The first fringe of the Labour List tent Conference 2014 was hosted by Labour: Coast & Country this sunny lunchtime. Over 100 delegates, including local activists, PPCs, MPs, and MEPs gathered to consider the question of how the Party’s … Continue reading