- Home is where the heart is, isn’t it ?
- Sustainable Villages: Rural Housing for the Future
- Jo Cox MP, RIP
- We urge you to vote REMAIN on June 23rd
- Don’t forget Labour in local democracy even in Wiltshire!
- The Vale – town, coast and country – seats we need to win
- Understanding your members, the Broadlands experience
- Britain is a broad land, and Labour should organize to reflect that . . .
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Tweet As someone who counts going to the seaside and canvassing as two of my favourite things, Labour’s “Seaside Express” seemed tailor made. So I joined day two of Labour’s tour with instructions to meet at Lowestoft’s South Pier. By … Continue reading
Tweet Chancellors are wont to use marginal tax rates both to fund public services and national debt repayments and to appeal to voters according to their political priorities. Their changes are then reversed by their successor. This rather fruitless game … Continue reading
Tweet The cynicism of politics was manifest last week with the descent on Eastbourne of both Cameron and Osborne, bearing a £2m handout for the restoration of the burnt-out – and insured – pier. Here is a LibDem marginal target … Continue reading