- Home is where the heart is, isn’t it ?
- Sustainable Villages: Rural Housing for the Future
- Jo Cox MP, RIP
- We urge you to vote REMAIN on June 23rd
- Don’t forget Labour in local democracy even in Wiltshire!
- The Vale – town, coast and country – seats we need to win
- Understanding your members, the Broadlands experience
- Britain is a broad land, and Labour should organize to reflect that . . .
Monthly Archives: July 2014
Tweet As a One Nation Labour Party we need to expand our horizons beyond haphazard thinking on rural issues in order to secure a sustainable economy for Britain’s countryside and reach out to the rural electorate. What must be recognised … Continue reading
Tweet The penultimate weekend of July was one of the hottest of the year when sensible people were heading to the coast or country. However members of the National Policy Forum were instead gathering in Milton Keynes to finalise our … Continue reading
Tweet Over 4,000 years of pub history has been saved thanks to communities buying and taking on the lease of their local pub. This is just one of the findings of a new report launched by the Plunkett Foundation. … Continue reading
Tweet The Government recently announced the launch of a £168 million ‘Pothole Fund’ which will provide councils with funds to address the UK’s deteriorating roads. While investment in infrastructure is always welcome this figure is far outweighed by the … Continue reading
Tweet Heartlands, 35%, core vote . . . most people in the Labour Party know where to find many of our voters. And yet when we have won the defining elections of the past 70 years, in 1945, in … Continue reading