- Home is where the heart is, isn’t it ?
- Sustainable Villages: Rural Housing for the Future
- Jo Cox MP, RIP
- We urge you to vote REMAIN on June 23rd
- Don’t forget Labour in local democracy even in Wiltshire!
- The Vale – town, coast and country – seats we need to win
- Understanding your members, the Broadlands experience
- Britain is a broad land, and Labour should organize to reflect that . . .
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Tweet “Your most precious possession is not your financial assets. You most precious possession is the people you have working there, and what they carry around in their heads, and their ability to work together” These words by Robert … Continue reading
Tweet We can’t do this alone. If we truly are to give a voice to Labour’s rural members, improve Labour’s rural and coastal policy and begin the process of winning support from rural voters, we need your support. In the … Continue reading
Tweet Please join Labour Coast and Country at our conference fringe event on Sunday 22nd September at 6.30pm Title: Labour Coast and Country: How Labour can be a voice for non-urban Britain Speakers: Hywel Lloyd, (Chair) Labour Coast and Country … Continue reading
Tweet Our seaside towns and resorts hold a special place in our history and culture. For decades, British seaside towns have attracted millions of visitors – both domestic and international – all wanting to experience life and leisure by the … Continue reading